Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yummy Brownies!

In a training meeting one day, the teacher brought in a pan of brownies. If you know teachers, we love food! I am not sure why that is, but we really focus on it. Maybe it is the lackluster meals served in the lunchroom that have us craving anything. So keep that in mind when getting a gift for your child's teacher. Food is the way to his or her heart...he he!

Anyway, back to the brownies. These brownies were wonderful. They had a layer of candy bar on the bottom. They were out of this world! I just had to share these with you.

This is what you will need! Plus the eggs, oil, and water for the brownies.

1. Mix the brownie mix as directed on the box. Set oven to 350 degrees.

2. Place Symphony bars in the bottom of your pan after you have sprayed it with cooking spray. I use the toffee bars.
Using my red dish for the UGA v. TN game today! Go DAWGS!
I could've probably used another bar, but it is okay.

3. Pour brownie batter over bars in pan.




4. Follow directions for baking. I baked mine for 25 minutes. I allowed them to cool and then cut one because I wanted to show you what they look like on the inside.

YUMMY!!! (Excuse the open cabinet in the back...he he!)

Not all of the brownies will have a chocolate bar on the bottom, but most of them will. This is a simple recipe that makes a big impact! I just had to share!

Happy Baking!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment