Tuesday, September 4, 2012

20 Weeks Check-Up!

Last Monday, I had a little scare and went to the doctor to get checked. I won't go into the specifics, but everything is fine and Maggie was wonderful! While I was there they went ahead and did my anatomy ultrasound so I wouldn't have to come back that Thursday. Maggie was wonderful! Here are some photos from the ultrasound.
 A shot of her face! For a brief second I saw a shadow of her mouth and I think her and Sophie are going to have the same mouths. Klint and I can't decide whose mouth it is, but we are leaning more towards mine.

We confirmed that she is a little girl! She is measuring a day ahead, but her weight was a day behind. So, I am saying she is right where she needs to be. I tried to get the technician to predict how much she would weigh when she was born and she wouldn't. I looked at the growth chart and predicted that if she keeps going like she is she will be around the same weight as Sophie. The technician said that I can expect her to be a little bigger....we'll see!

I little hand to the side! Can't wait to meet our little girl!

I didn't take a picture at 20 weeks because I was out of town. This was at 19 weeks. I really didn't change that much between 19 and 20 weeks. 

Maggie is a mover and a groover which made me think about the differences in her and Sophie already. I will post about that in my next post!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment