Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Kelly update!

I went to the doctor today for an "exam" and just a general visit. I talked to her about having terrible headaches. Since I am pregnant all I can take is Tylenol which does nothing. I went to McDonald's before my appointment and got Sophie and me a Happy Meal and got a kiddie sized sweet tea and it did take the edge off of my headache. I told the doctor and she asked me if I had quit caffeine completely and I told her yes. She said "You don't have to do that!" I felt a rush of relief. She said I could have a cup of coffee or some sweet tea everyday if I wanted. She said two caffeine drinks a day. I am not a caffeineaholic by any means, but when school starts I do like my coffee so it was nice to know I am not completely cut off. Maybe it will ease my headaches up a little too. We also listened to the hear beat and it was 140 bpm which is good and I could hear it kick or move. Love that sound!

She told me she would see me back in 4 weeks which actually got changed to three weeks because of a scheduling conflict and she said that if I wanted we could take a peak to see what we are having! I am so excited!!! So August 1, 2012, if the little booger cooperates and it isn't too early, we will see what we are having. I posted a poll on my blog for everyone to guess what they think I am having. I have looked at the Chinese Gender Prediction Calendar and it was right with Sophie and this time it says we are having a boy. Below are two pictures, one with Sophie and one with this baby. Just to give a comparison!

                         Around 16 weeks with Sophie                              14 weeks with Kelly




You have 19 days to vote! Get it in! Can't wait to see what you all think!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment