Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Day in the Country

We have used Hope Baldwin for our pictures since Sophie was 7 months old or so. She is so good with the girls and she genuinely loves them! They are a part of her life as much as she is theirs! We have the best time taking pictures!

This was a big year for pictures. Sophie turned 5 and Maggie is 1. I wanted these to be special! I asked Hope if she minded taking a drive to the country for our pictures. Of course she was totally game and I am so glad. We had lunch together and it was just a relaxed day. We went to my family's land in Lake Park. I have always thought it is so pretty! There are large oaks around a pond. Old barns that belonged to PaPa, and my aunt and uncle live in my granny's old house. I have always wanted pictures taken there. I am so glad Hope was willing!

I had a friend make the girls' tulle dresses. Her name is Chelsea and she has an Etsy shop. You can find it here. She doesn't have the dresses listed, but if you message her, I am sure she can hook you up! She has also made church dresses for the girls and she helped me make a diaper bag. She is currently working on Easter dresses for the girls! I can't wait!

 Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!
We bought the rocking chair when she turned one. She has grown so much!








I had an idea of putting the picture of my mom with the girls. She never had the chance to take formal pictures with Sophie, a huge regret I have. This was just a way of putting her in a picture with them. Tears were shed!

Love my grandma! She is crazy about the girls too! 
 






Loved this picture of Maggie touching the photo. I think she thought it was an iPad, but it was still sweet!




 

Since Sophie's first birthday we have sent balloons to my mom. We did the same thing with these balloons! Sophie gets so excited about letting them go!

One of my faves! There are so many pictures taken on these steps of all of us! Glad Hope captured this for me!

Five Years of Sophie!

Maggie's 1st Year!

Thank you Hope Baldwin for all the memories!


 photo Signature1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. thank you Jessica and Klint. And you are right....I love you guys and these babies so much!

    ReplyDelete