Friday, September 14, 2012

All about Miss Sophie and Her Cute Randomness!

Sophie has the most personality! Everyone that comes in contaxt with her says she always seems happy go lucky and just ready to go and she really is. Don't get me wrong, we still have our tantrums and moments of "Tumultuous 3s", but for the most part she keeps up laughing and on our toes.

Here is a story from last night. We went to Publix to get a few things. I told her she was going to have to sit in the seat part on the buggy because I was going to be filling up the back where she normally likes to sit now. She wasn't happy, but she lived with it. When we got to the store, we found a buggy that has the steering wheel you can drive. I asked her if she wanted to ride in it and she was totally for it...obviously! It helped me out too because I didn't have a fight on my hands and it kept her occupied!

When we started walking she was driving from place to place and telling me to go faster and just having a good time. Well, that is when it happened. We got behind a lady who was taking her time looking for something. Sophie all of the sudden hollers out, "Come on! Get out of the way!" while waving her hand around and then she proceeds to hit the steering wheel like she is trying to honk the horn! I wanted the floor to swallow me up. The lady turned around and kind of smiled. I just politely said, "She is having some road rage issues. I am just going to pass you." and quickly walked past! So embarrassing. I informed Sophie that if she couldn't be a nice driver I was going to have to go park her buggy and get a regular one. She calmed down after that...thank goodness.

Tonight I got to video tape some of her randomness! I just love that little girl!

Excuse my horrible singing!

Sophie loves to twirl! I just love her position for twirling!

Sophie loves to dance! Here is some of her moves dancing to the 80s! Love it! 

We are just so proud of her and her sweetness and always making us happy! I can't wait to see what her little sister has in store for us! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment