Friday, February 17, 2012

Grocery List

Here is the grocery list for the next two weeks. I might have left off some of the spices you will need because I have a lot of them as I am sure most of you do. You may want to peruse the menu from last night and make sure that there aren't any you will need.

Dairy/ Cold Stuff
Milk
Buttermilk (for Ranch Dressing)
Eggs
Mozzarella
Monterey Jack
Cheddar
Crescent Rolls
Cream Cheese (2 blocks)
Sour Cream (16 oz)

Meat
 Sandwich Meat
Bacon (2 packs; freeze 1)
Chicken Breasts
Chicken Cutlets (if you can find them)
Hamburger

Veggies/ Fruit
Asparagus
Potatoes
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Jalapenos
Onions
Mushrooms
Carrots
Cilantro
Chives (for Ranch dressing)
Parsley (Ranch Dressing)

Frozen Food
Broccoli
Tater tots
Green beans (2 bags)

Center Aisles
Garlic powder
Rice
Green chiles
Tortillas
Bread
Buns
Taco Seasoning
 Spaghetti sauce
Spaghetti noodles
Egg noodles
Doritos
Chips
Diced tomatoes (2 cans)



As always, I may have left something off so please go back and look before you go to the store. Please let me know too so I can fix it! Below is an image of a grocery list you can print! 











No comments:

Post a Comment