Sunday, February 26, 2012

All Hail...Princess Sophie is 3!

If someone had told me sooner how much fun I would have with a child, I would've had one sooner! Don't get me wrong, being a parent is WORK! But, the reward is so worth it and she keeps me from taking things to seriously! Sophie Rae turned 3 this past week and we had her party on Saturday! It was great! She wanted a Tangled Party, but she wanted all of the princess on her cake. She told me this several times.

On her birthday I made strawberry chocolate cupcakes and sent them with her to school for a little class party! She loved them and was proud that she was bringing cupcakes!

She wore the crown at the grocery store and had several random people tell her "Happy Birthday!"

That night we went to Logan's for her birthday! I made a cake with some of the cupcake batter and we had a cake and they yelled "Yee Haw!" for her birthday! She loved it! 



                          My Aunt Donna and Sophie





Saturday we had her birthday with bounce house, lots of kids, and wonderful people who love Sophie! We were so blessed to see the number that came out to see her and celebrate with us! She had a blast! I have never heard her squeal and laugh so much in all my life! It was music to my ears! 










We had a great time and now we have a 3 year-old! Can't believe it!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment