Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pinterest FAIL!

I love Pinterest! I love the ideas and the creativity and the "Why didn't I think of that moments?" While looking and pinning and going crazy I found the idea of putting shower curtain loops on a hanger for scarves. I am a serious scarf junkie! I have at least 20. So I thought this will be great! So I did it! Here is how it turned out.
Loved it! I was so excited until I went to hang it up and it did this....
Epic Fail! This is how both of the hangers sat in my closet! So disappointed!

I hated them so much that I didn't even hang my scarves back up! It was awful and kind of defeated the purpose! On a trip to Wal-Mart I found this lovely hanger and heard angels sing!

$2.50 and it is made for scarves!

So I used it and hung my scarves and I am in love! It doesn't tip and it is a sturdy hanger. The one draw back I can see is that it is hard to see some of the scarves underneath, but if you put the ones you don't wear a whole lot on the bottom it isn't that big of a deal!


Just wanted to share!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment