Monday, June 18, 2012

Love! Love! Love!



I love, love, love Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cooking Cremes! It just opens everything to endless possibilities for dinner! I made a new recipe tonight I wanted to share! So good!

Google Image


Creamy Chicken Spaghetti with Artichokes and Tomatoes
1 container of Philadelphia Cooking Creme - Italian Herb and Cheese
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can artichoke hearts quartered (drain juice and rinse)
2 boneless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
Your favorite pasta (We used angel hair)

1. Cook your pasta according to the directions.
2.Cook chicken until white and no pink is visible.
3. Add the artichoke hearts and cooking creme. Stir and let simmer.
4. Add diced tomatoes and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes to let the flavors blend.
5. Serve over pasta topped with Parmesan cheese.

This was wonderful and it could easily be vegetarian by taking out the chicken. In fact, I didn't really eat the chicken (some weird pregnancy thing going on) and it was wonderful.

There are also lots of recipes for the Cooking Cremes on the Kraft Recipes website! I have an idea for another recipe I am going to try tomorrow night. If we like it I will post it!

Enjoy!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment