Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From Margaritaville to New Jersey in One Weekend!

The Guess' family is traveled out for awhile...whew! We went from a week in Myrtle to a weekend in Atlanta. We are ready for a rest!

 Klint purchased tickets for us to go to Jimmy Buffett long before I was pregnant. He was so pumped because he loves Jimmy and we didn't get to go last year because of the way the tour dates fell. We got there early and tailgated. If you have never been to a Buffett concert, it is something you definitely should do. There are some crazy people there and people are so creative decking their cars out in island attire or with fins. I saw tiki bars and a pirate ship. It was fun!

Klint had talked about the fact that Zac Brown may be at the concert because he was home until next week when he goes to Bama Jam. So the whole night I just waited for him to come out and he did! He sang two songs with Jimmy. It was great and I of course screamed like an idiot. I was more excited about him than Jimmy, but I did enjoy singing a few of my Buffett favorites. Here are a few pictures of the craziness!


These two guys were just walking around dressed as a king and I'm not sure what the other guy is. This is the randomness that is a Buffett concert.

Zac Brown!

Baby's first concert!

Me and Klint...Love this man!

I guess something I can say about Jimmy Buffett is that I have attended both pregnant. With Sophie, I didn't know I was pregnant and with little bean we were aware! Something neat that they have in common! Ha!

Sunday my parents took my cousin and me to The Fox to see Jersey Boys. If you ever get the chance to see Jersey Boys, do it! It was wonderful! The musical is about The Four Seasons. It had lots of great music and the story was amazing. I really didn't know who The Four Seasons were until they started singing their songs. I didn't know I knew so many of their songs. 

It was a great weekend! Sophie stayed busy with her Poppi and Dee Dee on Saturday and then she stayed with her daddy, uncle, and cousin on Sunday while we went to the show. She was one tired girl yesterday, but took a good long nap yesterday morning and has been great ever since. We are so glad to have a couple of weekends at home before our next big adventure...St. Pete, Florida! 

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment