Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I am so far behind on my fall posts of everything we have been up to! Wow! Catch up time!

The weekend before Halloween we took Sophie to the local pumpkin patch. We usually take a trip and have pictures taken at a pumpkin patch. We didn't make those plans this year and we really didn't say anything about going to a pumpkin patch. I didn't realize how much Sophie had grown to expect our trips. She asked me the Monday before we went "Mama, when are you going to take me to a pumpkin patch?" So we went that Saturday. Here are a few pics of the day!






29 weeks


Family picture

Our school decorated a hay bale in front of the patch. We won first place in the competition!

Sophie bought the pumpkin with her own money! She was so proud. We tried to carve it but it was so thick that our knife wouldn't go through it so I just drew on it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment