Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Time at the Guess House!


We decorated the house yesterday for Christmas! We figured since Princess the Elf, our Elf on the Shelf, showed yesterday morning it was time to get the rest of it done. This late in my pregnancy, I am getting pretty miserable pretty fast and though I would love to go all out like we normally do, I am just not feeling it like I have in the past. We did the basics! We put up Sophe's tree, our main Christmas tree, and I decorated the dining room a little. We still look festive, but it isn't over done! 

We have really tried to do a lot with Sophie this week since we know our time is limited being a family of three. We made last night a big deal and made cookies and listened to Christmas music. She was loving all the Christmas stuff being put up. She really liked decorating her tree. It is hard to think that this will be our last Christmas as a family of 3!  Here are a few pictures from our night of decorating!


Hanging Sophie's "Big Sister" ornament on her tree!

33 weeks pregnant! Sophie loves those glasses! She would wear them all the time if she could! 

Klint got the tree put up while we worked on Sophie's

We did take the pumpkins down!

My daredevil climbing the step stool!

Almost done... I didn't hang all of our ornaments like I normally do because A) I was tired and B) I wanted to hang the ones that were most important to us on the tree. I hung the ones that we have acquired in our seven years together, and we have gotten a very nice collection going!


You would think that he did all the work!

We still have the outside to do, but we aren't doing all the lights like we did last year. Trying to go simple since we will have a new baby when it is time to take it all down. Can't believe we have less than 7 weeks for Miss Maggie to get here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment