Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Maggie's Nursery

Maggie's nursery is finally done....well, as done as it will be before her arrival unless I can squeeze in a few last minute crafting things. I also need to order some pictures for her room, but those aren't a necessity to her arrival. The basics of her room are done though and here are the pictures to prove it.

I went so bright with Sophie's nursery, I wanted to go a little more subdued with Maggie's. I found a shabby chic quilt set and I also went bumper free this time around. There are pillows in the crib, but we will take them out when she sleeps.

The pennant banner was made by my friend Chelsea for my shower. I thought it was a nice touch.

Curtains

I made the memo board. It is a little lopsided, but once pictures are on it, I am not sure you will notice. I bought the frames at Kirkland's for a steal and just glued ribbon to the back.

This was my mom's rocking chair she had with my sister. I need to retie the pads on it. We used this chair so much with Sophie. I know we will get a lot of use out of it with Maggie too. The two flowers above the chair are for two of my maternity pictures that I just ordered tonight. 

It is very simple, but I love it and I think I like it a little more than Sophie's nursery. I would like to find a rug for in front of the crib, but that can wait for a while.

 Now we just wait on Maggie!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment