Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Comparing My Girls...Update!

In early September, I made a post about the similarities and differences in my pregnancies. You can read about it here. I wanted to update since that was three months ago and a lot has changed in those months.

Similarities

  • I have carried both of them the same way. It looks like a basketball is under my shirt and from behind you can't tell I am pregnant. The other day, while getting gas, a car full of men came by and cat called as my back was turned. I knew it would have shocked them if I had turned and not wanting to cause an accident I just ignored them. (Ha ha!)
Differences
  • I have not gained as much weight with Maggie as I did with Sophie. I gained right at 20 with Sophie and with Maggie I have gained right at 10. 
  • I have had swollen hands and feet with Maggie and I didn't really have that with Sophie. 
  • I have had Braxton Hicks contractions with Maggie and I didn't with Sophie. 
  • I put this in my last post, but I am still so much more emotional than I was with Sophie. I can be happy happy happy and then in an instant just want to cry!
  • I reached the miserable stage with Maggie a little sooner than with Sophie. I have trouble breathing because Maggie is in my lungs and I have had the worst sciatic pain. 
  • Maggie is measuring a little smaller than Sophie. They are predicting she may be a little smaller than Sophie which is fine with me because Sophie was a big baby.
I am anxious to see if Maggie shows up before her induction date of January 4th. I have a feeling she will and with Sophie I really didn't. We'll see!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment