Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Something New!

I made another Jessi original tonight and I am so excited to share it! I love cooking with fresh spinach! And my best friend Jaime has talked about the Philadelphia Cream Cheese cooking sauce. So I thought I would give it a whirl! Turned out great!

Creamy Spinach and Chicken with Bacon
1 container Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cooking Sauce Italian Herb and Cheese
6 pieces of bacon cooked and chopped
2 boneless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
3 cloves of garlic chopped
1 bag of fresh baby spinach
1 box of favorite pasta
Shredded Parmesan cheese

1. Cook pasta according to directions.
2. Cook bacon and set aside to drain on paper towels. Crumble. Reserve grease.
3. Take garlic and put in bacon grease. Cook for about five minutes.
4. Add chicken. Cook until a little brown (or done on the inside).
5. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
6. Add the sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Serve over pasta with bacon and Parmesan cheese on top.


Yummy!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment