Monday, July 30, 2012

Teacher Projects!

 So I did some Pinterest inspired projects for school this year. I just wanted to share a few of them.


This is my "To Do" dry erase frame. I bought the frame, markers, and paper from the Dollar Tree. It cost around $1.60 I am estimating because it was a whole pack of paper and a three pack of markers. Pretty excited about it and I have already put it to use. I want to add a bow to it, but I couldn't find my hot glue gun today. It got packed up somewhere....


This is my file organizer. I saw this on Pinterest and liked it because it was compact and there was a reason for it. I had a big medal file folder holder that just caught junk. I hope this will eliminate that. (And those are old lesson plans on the front. I'm good, but I am not that good!)


Straw dispenser turned pencil dispenser. Excited about this and hoping it will eliminate fighting over pencils!

Book covers for chair pockets. Amazing. I got these from the Dollar Tree. They are different as one has a deep pocket and the other has a strap, but I just wanted them to hold dry erase boards so no big deal. Love these!

I also did a meeting binder that I will share when I am finished with it and I am also going to share my lesson plan book.

The link to my board for these projects is here


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment