Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teacher Projects: Meeting Binder and Lesson Planner

Wow! I have missed blogging! It has been a couple of weeks and school is in full swing. Now that we have our routine back down, I will try to post more often.

I shared my Pinterest teacher projects in my post here. You can go back and see what I made. Honestly my favorite thing from the whole post is the To Do Frame. I used it everyday! It keeps me straight and make sure things that need to be done stay on my radar!


Another idea I saw on Pinterest was making a Binder for everything important. I decided to do this for my meetings that I attend through the school year. Normally I just use a regular notebook and it is so unorganized. I couldn't keep my notes straight. I couldn't find something I had written down from a previous meeting...it was horrible. So I decided to make a binder for all my meetings and after setting it up, I realize I go to a lot of meetings! Here is my notebook.




I put a copy of my roster in the front to have easy access when meeting with teachers or in case of a drill.

 I keep my calendar in the pocket so it is always with me and in easy reach.
 
My first section has all of my schedules. I have my personal schedule, my meeting schedules, and the district calendar.

I just hole punch my notes and put them where they go. So easy and organized!

All of my tabs! I go to a lot of meetings as I said before!


My lesson planner is something I started last year. I have to plan for three grades and I really didn't want to take home four different binders and other materials home to plan. I also didn't want to have a ton of stuff spread all over my desk. So, I put it all in one notebook and I love it! It is easy and compact and absolutely wonderful! (Can you tell I love it?) Here it is!
:)

My first section is my personal schedule and my roster of students. In the pocket I keep the rosters for my classes and any other information I might need.

The next section has my lesson plans. (Once again, an old lesson plan)

I divide the rest of my notebook for my grades. This is where I put my CCGPS. Our school district sends home what standards we will cover by nine weeks. These haven't came out yet, but when they do, I will add them to this section.


I also printed these posters to use too. I put them in my lesson plan book, but I may move them if they start taking up too much room. I got these here. (Thanks, DeeAnn for sharing the link!) They are free. You add them to your cart and then they email you the link to download them. So easy!

There you have it. My super organized binders. I hope I can keep it up for the rest of the year. I just love my binders!



Photobucket

1 comment: