Sunday, March 18, 2012

Menu and Grocery List...A Little Late!

Let me start by apologizing! I thought that February was busy, but March has set out to prove me wrong. We have had pictures this week. I am leaving for a week long trip next week. We have made a visit to Atlanta and I have lost my cooking mood! I am working to get it back!

 I posted the menu for the whole month the last time I posted one. You can find the link to that post here. I will start with Monday, the 19th since the weekend is past.

March 19th - Taco Night
March 20th - Bacon Wrapped Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans
March 21st - Leftovers or Sandwiches
March 22nd - Italian Chicken with Egg Noodles
March 23rd - Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake
March 24th -Bacon Mushroom Honey Dijon Chicken with mashed potatoes and salad (I'm not sure where this recipe went, but the link is a great recipe and has mustard and mushrooms and bacon)
March 25th -Poppy Seed Chicken green beans and rice
March 26th - Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells (I have these frozen from the last time.)
March 27th - BBQ sandwiches
March 28th - Leftovers or sandwiches
March 29th -Sour Cream Bacon Wrapped Chicken with mashed potatoes and salad
March 30th - Hot Chicken Salad and Green Beans

Grocery List is below:


Have a great week everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment